“It is not legal to keep fur-bearing animals (fox, otter, raccoon, opossum, skunk, etc.) as pets in Texas regardless of where they came from. Furthermore, the state health department has instituted a rabies quarantine on foxes. This pretty much restricts the movement of live foxes to animal control officers and zoo employees.”
- wigmund said: Arkansas allows foxes as pets, but generally bans them from being imported - we have native Red and Gray Foxes. Though some cities (including where I live) prohibit them as pets inside city limits.
- superhighschoollevelhope-archive likes this
- peacefulmothflewthecoop said: omfg florida is tyrannical about foxes AND deer and i just want a lil deer friend for life gosh
- peacefulmothflewthecoop likes this
- naturalharmonia likes this
- lilmissmarshmallow likes this
- uranianumbra posted this